Patrick Shifflett Foundation Golf Tournament
Once again we are offering many ways for our participants to add more meaning to a great day of golf. Organizations and individuals have an opportunity to donate to The Patrick Shifflett Foundation. Specifically, we are looking for sponsors and raffle prize donations.
Last year’s donation drive was a great success and we hope to do even better this year. As always, 100% of the proceeds go directly to The Patrick Shifflett Foundation to help fund our work for the community; therefore, donations are tax-deductible in accordance with applicable IRS statutes.
Become a Sponsor
This year we are offering four sponsorship options to accommodate all those who wish to contribute to this worthy cause.
- Two foursomes eligible to compete in the Patrick Shifflett Foundation Golf Tournament
- Prominent logo placement with company website and contact information displayed on Event Website, Tournament Program, and our large Welcome Banner
- Standalone 4’x6’ Logo Banner with premium event venue placement
- Acknowledgements in all golf tournament Social Media promotions and press releases
- Tee box signs with your company name and logo placed on all 18 Tee boxes recognizing you as the Corporate Sponsor
- One page of company literature, provided by sponsor, included in our Attendee Bag
- Recognized in the official PSF Tournament Program
- Tee sign acknowledgment
- All Gold Level benefits
- Recognized on the official PSF Tournament Banner
- All the Platinum Level benefits +
- Foursome Registration
- Named sponsor premium location
- Premium Sponsor Banner
** SOLD OUT
Raffle prize donations will encourage all players to contribute and join in the fun. Last year these prizes included Apple Watches, restaurant gift certificates, golf clubs, company logo shirts, drones, jackets, hats, umbrellas, and golf balls among other items. All proceeds from the raffle will go directly to The Patrick Shifflett Foundation.
Prize donations may be delivered directly to Walter and Lily Shifflett, Tammy Frost, Porter Shifflett or John Pino –or- bring them to the tournament. Please let us know in advance if you intend to bring a prize on tournament day, so that we are prepared to acknowledge your contribution during the raffle prize drawing.
**Silent Auction Donations**
Our silent auction was also tremendous hit last year. Donated auction items included autographed sports memorabilia, themed gift baskets, high-value gift cards, trips, and luxury vacation home usage. If you’re interested in donating to our auction, please contact Lily Shifflett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited. Reserve your space today. Register as an individual or foursome.
** Players on existing team can register and pay using PayPal
** New Team Registration is sold out.
Friday Oct 1st, 2021
Worthington Manor Golf Club
8329 Fingerboard Road
Urbana, Maryland 21704
8:00 – Check-in opens – All players must check-in. Check-in table located inside the Clubhouse
- Receive player gifts
- Purchase mulligan, raffle, and putting contest tickets
8:00 – 9:00
- Practice facility opens
- Breakfast Buffet Open
- ALL PLAYERS in their cart
- Foundation Remarks
- Event Rules Briefing
- Shotgun Start – All teams directed to their starting hole
Completion of play:
- Post-Tourney BBQ Feast
- Awards Ceremony – 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams, men’s & women’s long drive and closest to the pin, putting contest winner announced, silent auction winners announced
- Raffle Drawings